Monday, August 4, 2008

When bra's are hard to find...

I heard that it would be hard to find bra's in my size but geeze, I didn't expect it to be this hard.

All my VSecret gift cards are going to have to be put to online purchases I'm afraid. Apparently 32D is not a size they carry in any of their stores. Ugh.

What really annoyed me was that they are so desperate for sales that they even wanted to put me in a 34C as an alternative. How about, "no". I rather want a bra that fits perfectly!

So some disappointment later I went to Macy's and settled for some Calvin Klein bra's. I found the prettiest pink one. Plus did you know how comfortable a wireless, non-padded bra is? I only got 2 as I am concerned my size might go down with the swelling and I might as well get by with a couple for another few weeks or so.

Did I mention how great I am feeling today. I have hardly used any tylenol but I did however get tired in my arms after several hours of shopping.

I can't wait to see the "final" result.
xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How have you been? No update the past few days, so we hope you're doing o.k. Let us know soon!
Take care :)

UmassSlytherin said...

Hey girl! Hope you're doing great! Just thinking of you!!! :) xoxoxox

Marissa M. said...

I've been lazy. Will post in a few days!