Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sleeping still sucks





Last night was a little tough. I still had some stabbing pains in my chest- which I hear is normal. I'm having it in my left implant side. The problem with sleeping is that I have found it to be hard because your body is still for so long so it feels as if the muscles are tightning up, so when you wake or move its just an awful feeling of pressure perssing down on you.

Last night was my first night without vicodin so maybe that made it a little harder too. I feel so much more refreshed and "conscious" today. I am also now only taking extra strength tylenol every 6hours. So I'm sleeping longer without having to wake. my next dose is as 10a.

My mood yesterday was irretated because I was just so uncomfortable. I must of had been awake for 3hours during the day. I was just soooo tired.

I am hoping to go see WallE today if I feel rested enough. I'm craving movie theater popcorn and something funny!

So I'm still in my PJ's, but here are some pictures that I took like 3 min after I woke. They are still a little rectangular in the shape between my breasts but that is normal. Do ou know what's nice? My tank top actually fits!

Ugh, it's time for a boob massage. Not the most fun activity at this point.

PS. I think they look pretty nice for 3 days post op. Especially if you consider how much more they will change over the next 6 weeks minimum.

MPP, i'm hoping for playboy boobies too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're funny! Those are definately Playboy boobies, Marissa! They look fantastic!

I hope you're feeling much better, and trying to get enough rest. I'm so glad you came back to the blog, we would have missed you something terrible! Thanks for including us on your journey here, I know it must be very tough for you, but just think of all the woman you must be helping right now!

Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW! I love those tank tops! They are super cute! Just think of all the cute stuff you'll get to wear now!

Marissa M. said...

Cfg, thanks so much for the getting well wishes.

All my girlfriendsa wanted to raid my closet. News for them... I finally fit into things so now I can actually wear them!

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Awww, Marissa. You can stop "hoping" for Playboy Boobs, honey .... because you got them!
You should be very happy, and I sincerely hope that you are.
They look stunning!

We took the little guy to see "Wall-e" last week, and it was just about the cutest movie. My son loved it! Let me know if you decided to go and if you liked it or not .... it's definately a great movie for the kids.

Make sure and take extra good care of yourself, o.k.? You're in our thoughts.
((((Big Hugs))))