Friday, August 15, 2008

Day 15: Sensitive and itchy!

So, knock on wood, the burning has eased up and I am now so itchy I can pull my nipples off!

So yes, every day is a better day. I guess.

Sleeping at night is improving but the boobs still hurt as I am dying to sleep on my side. Guess that might take a couple of more weeks.

Did I mention my scars seem to be doing OK. The funny thing is that I can't see them because I can't see underneath my breasts. Odd but expected.

I lost 5 pounds before surgery, by accident, and I'm hoping to gain that back and more over the next few months. In regard to my weight, it causes you to see wrinkling on the side when you lean all the way over. Pretty weird looking but that's only when I'm braless.

I do think they have been changing a bit because they look smaller to me suddenly. Not disappointingly smaller though. I'm kind of pleased because I felt I could've gone a few cc's smaller. But maybe they are not smaller and just adjusting in shape? As they should.

Every time I walk past my husband, who is yet to get over them, he says: OMG. Look at you! Do you know how nice it is to hear that when you look your worst wearing nothing more than a stained tshirt and shorts?

No comments: