Thursday, October 2, 2008

The girls are coming along just great!

Hi guys, I have not blogged in a while. Sorry about that!

I have thought to do so many times but I have nothing new to tell you guys.

The girls are still doing just great. I've been sleeping braless for weeks now.

I ran 2 miles a few nights ago- I know- pretty lame but I am just taking it easy.

I am no longer having those awful shooting pains in my chest- that was the worst thing of everything I went through.

I have had so many ladies complement me on how they look- incl the friends who have had the surgery and who recommended them.

My best friend, let's call her Andy, won't stop staring at them though. You won't believe how many times she's seen them and still stares at them! She's worse than a guy.

Anyways, I'll update some pics soon but so far I think they still lool the same.

3 comments:

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

How come you haven't been around lately? We miss you!!

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

I'm sorry I had to delete your comment. I know if there was a chance that Umass might see it, she would be upset.
Another reason I had to delete it is because you are right about my reason for concern... and you may be only one of a few people that know what's going on.
I hope you'll stick around this time... we really did miss you. xo

Marissa M. said...

No prob, MPP. It's times like this when I wish I really knew her and had ways to contact her. I'm really sad for her.